If you like watching TV shows and blockbuster movies too much then you must install HBO MAX on your smart tv. HBO MAX is a streaming service that offers live broadcast stations, DVR records, linear cable stations and on-demand videos all at Hbomax.com/tvsignin by creating an account and activating the streaming player.
How do I Stream HBO Max from a web browser?
1. Go to hbomax.com/tvsignin and then select Sign in.
2. Choose AT&T and Enter the AT&T user ID and password.
3. Select Sign in. If it’s your first time signing in, create your HBO Max profile. It may take up to 1 minute.
4. Choose your profile to start streaming.
Steps to Create HBO MAX Account
Here are the steps for creating your hbo max account:
1. Open your favorite web browser and visit hbomax.com/tvsignin.
2. From the TV provider list, choose your TV provider
3. Enter details like your name, email id, password.
4. Click on "register" button
5. After you are done registering your account, you can now proceed to activate hbo max account.
Activate HBO GO on smart TV using Mobile App
After creating your account at hbo max streaming player, you need to activate it using 6-digit activation code at hbomax.com/tvsignin. Here are the steps for activating your hbo max account:
1. Open Hbo max app on your smart TV
2. Click on the "Connect your service provider" option.
3. Open web and type hbogo.com/activate
4. Enter hbo max activation code displayed on your TV.
5. Log in HBO MAx your account on HBO MAx app in your mobile
6. The smart TV will be automatically activated once you scan QR code to your mobile phone.
7. Choose your TV provider and enter the user name and password to complete the activation procedure.
8. You are all set to stream with HBO MAX.